Xanku

Pages

  • Haiku
  • Couplets

Friday, June 13, 2014

With dappled shadows
I only need sunglasses
every other tree
Posted by Alexandra at 1:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (105)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Walking on the shore the fog rolled in off the lak...
      • One hundred haikuBegun in dismal winterFinished in...
      • With dappled shadowsI only need sunglassesevery ot...
      • The ancient sculpturesWaiting out the centuriesClo...
      • Yesterday showers The garden catches its breath, t...
      • The rain on the roofIs a symphony of sound-Droplet...
      • It's hard to recallwhat is was like here, with him...
      • Steaming herbal tea.Sometimes I just breathe it in...
      • A bearded iris in delicate coral pinkglows in the ...
      • Walking on the sandwhile the sun streams off the l...
      • Neighborhood greetingsbring warmth to a cold morni...
      • A night without sleepmeans even a sunny daypasses ...
      • Why do I garden As soon as I'm home from work, wea...
      • Hot wind from the westPulls along a darkened skyLi...
      • Skipping in the sandI threw a stone in the lakeIt ...
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (32)

About Me

My photo
Alexandra
A gardener, a cook, an artist. My hair is pink and my soul is old.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.